Hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone, but we had such a great time celebrating the holiday with our family. We started Christmas Eve with the Jensens. I shouid always take a picture of the foo because it's always so good and something different. We did a breakfast for dinner and had these fabulous blueberry french toast with blueberry syrup and eggs and fruit salad- YUMMY!
The cousins love being together. All of them! It's so great when they all play because they all get along and seldom do we have problems. I say seldom because yes we do have problems, but for the most part they all enjoy being together. The girls are all taking piano lessons so for our program they all played a Christmas song that they had learned. Such cute girls!
And of course, if there's music, there's dancing. And if you could only see those dance moves-WOO HOO! They make me laugh!
Then we exchanged gifts with everyone and the kids had a great time. I love watching their faces and their expressions of excitement. It's so great! Nanny and Poppy are always so generous and love them and appreciate them so much. Probably the highlight of Lexi's christmas was this skate board she got from Nanny. I'll be sure to post when she breaks another arm because I know it's bound to happen again! She rides that board all over the kitchen and when it hasn't been to cold outside she has bundled up and gone out on the driveway to practice. She is nuts! She's asked a million times to go to the skate park and so I guess that's on our list of things to do this spring- YEA!
Shelby Sage and Libby loved all of their gifts but most of all they all just love being together. Later we went into the theater room and watched "Fred Clause" and then headed home to get ready for Santa. It was a great Christmas Eve!

No comments:
Post a Comment