Monday, December 22, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

My parents invited us all over this last Saturday morning for "Breakfast with Santa". My kids were so excited. Lexi had Mrs. Clause come to her school class and she just couldn't believe that she was going to see Santa too. I love this excitement! We had fun sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what we wanted for Christmas and then we had breakfast that my mom made for us all. It was so fun for the cousins to all be together and for all the adults to sit around and laugh and have fun together! Hope this turns into a family tradition!







6 comments:

Steph said...

Oh what fun! Thanks for the Christmas card, they were adorable. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

Was it Bruce dressed up or Chuck Larsen? Either way--how fun for your kids to have Santa visit. Your mom is always thinking of ways to make things memorable. And by the way, absolutely loved your Christmas card!!

Brittany Arnett said...

How nice to have your own personal Santa at your house. It looks like your girls liked it! My girls would probably scream their heads off. Yes, your Christmas card was super cute. Loved it.

Becki Madsen said...

How fun! I love Christmas and am sad it is over! Glad you had a great hoiday!

Becki Madsen said...

Lyndsay..ok I have a blogging question, how do you add more than five pictures to a post? i noticed you are able to add many more but when I post I am only able to post 5. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Snoopy said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tradisi-natal-di-berbagai-negara