Saturday, March 1, 2008

Shane finally got his BOY!!!!


You know what they say about guys with big bad A trucks?  They're compensating and Shane isn't afraid to admit it!!! That's right, after 10 years of always driving the beater in the family, Shane bucked up and finally bought his dream truck.  This thing is Big and Bad- just like it's driver.  My head is the same height as the top of the hood.  I won't be climbing in and out of the bed since I need a ladder to get into it.   The girls think it's pretty awesome.  I'm not sure what time he came to bed the first night he brought it home.  In fact, did he ever make it to bed that night?  Probably just slept with his new found love.  He's worked hard and he deserves this more than anyone so I'm proud of him.  Better pictures to come.  It rained and snowed today so the truck was wet and dirty when I took these.  Let the good times roll!!! 

4 comments:

Jon said...

Shane is the man!!!

Ben said...

I'll admit that I am very jealous! But at least I have a sweet Carolla that needs a new clutch. Keep posting Shane so I can live vicariously through you.

Ben

Andrus Family said...

When do I get a turn to drive it?

-Leslie A

Scott said...

Shane let me take his monster for a spin. I must admit, I'm not even man enough to drive it.