I Love PHOTO BOOTH. I have not laughed this hard in such a long time. The photo images are hilarious- I wish I could post them all. I'm sure there will be more in the future!
I can hear you laughing at yourself now, Lyns!! Looks like fun. Oh, and Ben is soooo jealous of Shane's new toy. But that's okay - it's a good motivator for him!!
You'll have to post some of the ones you have of the girls. Jones keeps telling me that he wants to look at those funny pictures. He has probably asked 10 times since we saw them at your house last night. I love them. They are hilarious!
"You could have an experience with the gift of the Holy Ghost today. You could begin a private prayer with thanks. You could start to count your blessings, and then pause for a moment. If you exercise faith, and with the gift of the Holy Ghost, you will find that memories of other blessings will flood into your mind. If you begin to express gratitude for each of them, your prayer may take a little longer than usual. Remembrance will come. And so will gratitude."
6 comments:
I think it was one of my junior high teachers whe use to say, "simple minds are easily amused."
Is that a program you bought or did it come with your computer? It looks like fun :)
I can hear you laughing at yourself now, Lyns!! Looks like fun. Oh, and Ben is soooo jealous of Shane's new toy. But that's okay - it's a good motivator for him!!
You'll have to post some of the ones you have of the girls. Jones keeps telling me that he wants to look at those funny pictures. He has probably asked 10 times since we saw them at your house last night. I love them. They are hilarious!
Oh, that last comment was by me, Julieanne.
Shane,
Some of those photos are an improvement. Hey, can I borrow your truck sometime?
Post a Comment