Friday, February 29, 2008

2/29/08 entry

This blogging stuff has actually been fun and can become contagious.  I start looking at everyones blogs and next thing I know the time has flown by, I forget to pick kids up from school , Lexi is changing Libby's poopy diaper, the waters boiled over on the stove and on and on and on.   
Today is short day for the kids and they're home at 1:30.  They both had a good day at school and came home and immediately wanted to play with friends.  There's nothing better than spending an afternoon with friends.  
I spent an hour outside raking up the leaf piles that I made last fall but never put into garbage sacks because of the early snow fall or probably just pure laziness.  Just didn't get around to it.  I was glad that the piles were all still together and it made todays job much easier.   Lexi isn't feeling great.  She has a little cold and a squeaky little voice.  She still seems to smile though.Libby is a crack up.  She's finally trying to walk all over the place.  I've tried to do the video but haven't figured it out yet.  Soon-  
  Shane and I are going out tonight.  I love having babysitters!  And funny enough- so do the kids, so it works out great!  Not sure what we're doing but anything sounds great to me.  Till next time!  

No comments: