My girls are getting older and so this just means one more thing...I'm getting older!How does this happen? Sage is 8 today and when I think of Sage all I can do is smile. :) Sage is carefree and easy going. She really reminds me a lot of myself as a kid. Especially the messy bedroom! :)
We love Sage and all of her unselfish acts she does every day. We love her hugs, her giggle when she's excited about something, and her sense of adventure. Sage is a friend to everyone and oh how I love that girl! Happy B-day Sage!
Sage celebrated her birthday at the bowling ally with a few of her friends. It was so fun to see all of the kids having such a great time being together. I love watching all of these kids growing up.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sage!! We love you and miss you and wish we could have been there to celebrate with you today. Looks like you had a fun party bowling. We hope everything goes well with your baptism in a few weeks. Again, wish we could be there!
Happy Birthday Sage!! We love the great friend that you are too, you are always so kind to all of your cousins and so giving!! We love you and hope you had a great day!!
You're a good mom. That breakfast was so cute. :)
She is deffinetly one adorable little girl!!! :D hehe
Post a Comment