Whenever we leave the house, we put our little dog, Bear, in his little kennel in the laundry room. And every time we pull onto our street Libby YELLS, "I"M GETTING BEAR OUT!" And so it's pretty routine at our house to let her get the dog out. The same ritual happened today, but I noticed that after about 15 minutes, I still hadn't seen the dog or Libby for that fact. As I walked to the laundry room, I couldn't hear a thing, but noticed the door was closed. "Where were they?", I wondered. So I quietly opened the laundry room door and this is what I saw. I actually had my camera in hand because I was playing around with it, so I took this picture. Then this voice yelled out, "Nobody's in here!" Total out of site out of mind! So there she sat under the blankie and in her own little world, doing who knows what, with her best little buddy Bear...and life was good!
(I love how the blanket even says her name on it!)

4 comments:
That is soooo Libby - I love it!
Don't kids make like wonderful? Always something to make us smile!
I love that girl!! What a fun picture and story to tell her years from now!!
Pretty dang funny...what would we do without the silly ones?
Post a Comment