Have I ever said that I really love camping and being in the mountains with my family? I do and every time I'm with them in the mountains I remember why. I love the fact that it's just us. Us playing games, going on hikes together, riding four wheelers, fishing in the rain and creating memories that will last forever! I love my little family!
The girls were determined to fish, rain or shine. So we did and would you believe that Lexi caught a fish. Shane and I thought for sure that it was a lost cause but decided to go with it since the girls were so determined. We learned our lesson!

1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun, I always loved camping and seeing and hearing about everyone camping so badly wants us to get a trailer and move up to UT to go with everyone, there are so many fun memories, it looks awesome! What good parents to take them fishing even in the rain!
Post a Comment