Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MOAB



After coming home from MN, I had 2 days to do laundry, pack everyone, get the trailer ready with everything since this was our first trip out this year and needless to say, I was busy.
We headed to Moab for 4 days because I was running in the Moab Half Marathon and we thought it'd be a great little camping vacation since we have never spent much time in Moab.
The race went really well and I actually had my best time ever 2 hours and 2 minutes.
On to the next one...


We spent one day in Arches National Park, which is absolutely beautiful!



Sage, Lexi and I hiked to Delicate Arch and what a spectacular site it is! These rock formations are so amazing. Beautiful!


Below is Balance Rock. I'm totally mesmerized by these things...


We also rented a 6 seated Ranger and cruised the red rocks one day too. That was a total blast!


The girls had such a great time. Libby even managed to take a nap amongst all the bumpiness. Good times!




Moab is such a great place to be! I think we've found a new favorite place to go and since we've been to Moab the last 2 years, I think we'll make it a tradition now! We'll head that way every spring if anyone ever wants to come. I guess I'll just always put that race on my calendar!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like a great time! So pretty!!

Karmen said...

We're Moab lovers too! We'll have to hook up there sometime (we have all girls too...). Love the picts!