Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Skate Park

I know it seems like I post a lot of stuff about this little twirp of mine, but I tell ya, it's never ending excitement with her. Lexi has been begging me since Christmas, when she got her skateboard, for me to take her to the skate park. Finally, this last Saturday we ventured up to the skate park and let have at it. Shane and I were a little hesitant because the park was packed with lots of kids, mainly teenagers, riding their bikes and their boards. Do you think this slowed her down? Heck no! That girl hopped on her board and was hanging with the big boys. She's a riot!


She insisted on going down this ramp that was way too steep, but I just had to let her go and she made it half way down before wiping out. She just has her mind made up that she can do anything- and most the time- she can!

Look out X Games- I think we have a future rider on our hands!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That girl is Hilarous!! I can't get over how brave she is!! What a woman!!! Between that and skiing, way to go!!

Mindy said...

I think she might be famous some day!

Katie said...

She's a natural!

The Hammonds said...

She never fails to have me rolling on the floor laughing. Oh Lex! I love that girl!

Nikki said...

From MOM's perspective it's hard to let them try at their dreams and even harder letting them fall. She makes it look easy! I still don't think I'll try it.

Camille said...

Love that Lexi girl! She has more guts than both my boys put together!!