Scott and Julieanne, the gay couple, brought home 1st place. You just had to see this one in person to really get the full effect. So great...
Why do I love October? It really just might be my most favorite month of the year. The weather is cooler, fall is everywhere (which is my favorite season), football games every weekend, the World Series which, most of the time, I don't care who wins, I just love the series, and of course, Halloween! I love Halloween! I love the school parties, neighborhood parties, church get togethers and last but not least, our annual family Halloween costume party. My sister host this party every year with yummy food and great prizes for the costume contest. This year our family decided that Shane should be Michael Jackson and the girls and I would dress up as zombies from the video "Thriller". My kids were so excited and wanted to even take it one step further, so after some searching on You tube, we found a quack of a guy who taught us steps from the Thriller video. So, one Friday night the girls and I spent a good part of the night practicing and working out the moves to Thriller. Sooooooooo FUN! I'm not a dance, never have been, never will be. No matter how hard I try. Even those tap dance lessons were a crock, fun but more of a laugh fest. Anyhow, we had a great time with our Halloween costumes this year and Shane ended up taking 3rd place. Another successful year for the Jensens! Until next year...
Michael Jackson and the zombies...love my girls!
Michael Jackson and the zombies...love my girls!

2 comments:
Classic! You guys are so creative.
I was going to say, "who says you're not a dancer...you've got tap shoes to prove that you are!"
Post a Comment