Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving/Birthday celebration- round 1


Libby and Macey were cute little friends. They loved playing together!

This is Henry- isn't he cute!

Nanny gave Shelby this enormous dog! It's the size of Shelby's bed and she loves it!

Libby got this rocking horse and she get s little crazy on it! Look out!


I love Thanksgiving! I love when our families get together and create lasting memories. I love Thanksgiving dinner...mashed potatoes always taste better to me at Thanksgiving, turkey, stuffing, jello salad, and of course pies and dessert. It's always the greatest! Shane's mom is a fabulous cook and so is my mom so I always look forward to spending time with both families. Shane's sister flew into town from Arizona with her little Macey the week before Thanksgiving. We spent a few days enjoying them and had Thanksgiving dinner early with the Jensen's so she could be here for it. I left my camera home on the counter, makes me so mad, so I didn't get any pictures from dinner, but it was fabulous! The day before we all went to the movie BOLT and came back to the house for dinner and cake and ice cream to celebrate Sage, Libby and Shelby's birthdays. The kids of course were spoiled but more than anything, just loved being with their cousins! They all had a big sleep over and then we all met at Nanny's for dinner the next day! We are so grateful for Nanny and Poppy and for all of our cousins and aunts and uncles. We love all of them and love to spend time with them. It's especially fun when macey comes from Arizona. We wish we could see her more but love spending time with her when she comes to visit!

No comments: