Yesterday Lexi was playing with her little buddy next door. I was at a baby shower and when I came home Lexi was laying on the couch crying and was obviously hurt somehow. Come to find out, her and Skyler were playing "Fishing" and Lexi just so happen to be the fish. They had gotten a bungee cord and Lexi actually put the hook in her mouth while she pretended to swim and what do you do when you catch a fish? You pull the pole and try to hook the hook into the fish's mouth, right? That's just what Skyler did and Lexi sure enough got hooked! Her poor little mouth is cut along the entire inside of her cheek. Funny little kids---
My neighbor boy Daxton rides to school with us every morning. The other morning he was rubbing his shoulder and was quite obvious about his shoulder not feeling that great. I asked him about it and he told me that her hurt it at football practice. He said that the QB threw the ball and it hit him in the shoulder. Poor kid! That night I talked to Kenny, his dad, and asked him how football practice was going for Daxton. He said, "What? That kid isn't playing football!" So Funny!! Then this morning when he came over, he again was rubbing his shoulder and began to tell Shane and I that yesterday at football practice there were these birds that were flying over them and one of them flew down and landed on his shoulder and dug it's talons into his shoulder and REALLY hurt his shoulder this time! I was cracking up- where do kids come up with this kind of stuff? I have been laughing all morning at him and his funny stories. What will happen today at football practice? I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow before school! :)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOL That is so funny about Daxton!! I hope little Lex feels better, OUCH!!
Ooooh, super cute new blog. Funny stories!
OUCH! That must have hurt Lexi!..that just makes me shudder!...Hope it feels better soon!
Daxton is hilarious! You'll have to keep us updated on his football practices! :)
Everybody should have a neighbor like Daxton!
What are we going to do with that Daxton. You know he is just trying to impress the girls. Just wait for the whoppers that come out when he is 16 and girl crazy.
I'm so glad you didn't tell all the things Carson has done! mmm tomatos sound good right now!
Post a Comment