Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Piano Recital 2008

Here's to another great year at piano lessons! This is at the girls' year end piano recital and they both did great. They take with their cousins and so it's been a lot of fun for them! Takes me back to the good ole days when I use to take. I hated piano recitals. My twin brother and I always had to play duets together and dress alike, I'm sure, and everyone always thought we were so cute! My mom was always proud though. Good memories!



3 comments:

The Hammonds said...

Man, Ryder is a shawty!!

Karmen said...

I have a nice visual of you and Jon, dressed alike, dueting on the piano as youngsters! How cute!

Nicole said...

Cute.Cute.Pictures! Our recital is in September...Hey any time you want me to come up just let me know~ I like this background too...its the one I had!