What more can I say on our 11 year anniversary than it's been the greatest journey of our lives! Hard to believe time has gone this fast already and to think where we were then as to where we are now- WOW! 4 kids, pharmacy school, ups and downs with health, back and forth between Arizona, owning our own pharmacy, owning a home and reliable vehicles, 2 dogs and a multitude of other pets from an iguana to frogs. We have been so blessed and I feel so lucky to have Shane as my husband and best friend on this journey of life. He has always been so good to me. He's taught me the art of honest communication, the beauty of loving ourselves for who we are, and of course, enjoying the good things of life. He's a great example to me and the girls. Thanks for the greatest 11 years of my life! I look forward to the many many many more years that are to come! I love you ! ( Do you like the coordination of the music? Very fitting and cheesy too, but oh well!)
Thursday, June 5, 2008
11 YEARS and COUNTING!!!!!
What more can I say on our 11 year anniversary than it's been the greatest journey of our lives! Hard to believe time has gone this fast already and to think where we were then as to where we are now- WOW! 4 kids, pharmacy school, ups and downs with health, back and forth between Arizona, owning our own pharmacy, owning a home and reliable vehicles, 2 dogs and a multitude of other pets from an iguana to frogs. We have been so blessed and I feel so lucky to have Shane as my husband and best friend on this journey of life. He has always been so good to me. He's taught me the art of honest communication, the beauty of loving ourselves for who we are, and of course, enjoying the good things of life. He's a great example to me and the girls. Thanks for the greatest 11 years of my life! I look forward to the many many many more years that are to come! I love you ! ( Do you like the coordination of the music? Very fitting and cheesy too, but oh well!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! Eleven years- wow! It sounds like you really have experienced a lot and truly "lived" together. What a sweet tribute to your sweetheart! You two are adorable!
so sweet! Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!
Happy Anniversary. We love you and miss you! Hope you do something fun to celebrate, like go to a piano recital!
Congrats!
Lyndsay, we are making our blog private and I want to send you an invite, but don't have your email. Can you email it to me at jsbreach@hotmail.com?
Thanks,
Steph
Congratulations Lyndsay and Shane!! Your 11 years sounds a lot like our 9! Hope you guys had fun!! And celebrated till deep into the night!! ha ha!
Lyns,
You should tell the life story of Durango your black lab and what an inspiration he was...Haus, your second black lab, not so much.
-Scotty
Congratulations on your wonderful journey of 11 years.
Hey, it's Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos. Muy Caliente!!
Post a Comment