Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY LEXI LOU!!!


Happy Birthday Lexi! I still remember the day she was born. My pregnancy with her was pretty easy going and the delivery was just the same. She was such a cute little baby- bald with big chubby cheeks and legs! Now she's our little ball of fun and is excited for anything and everything! Julieanne and I caught her showing Jones how to cut lady bugs in half with scissors the other day- not so much the girly type! She loves to run, play ball, catch bugs, ride her jeep and play with friends! We love you Lexi and are glad that you're part of our family! Thanks for making us laugh!




10 comments:

Andrus Family said...

I love Lexi pics! She'll always be my best buddy!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Happy Birthday, Lexi! I love that girl and miss seeing her on Sundays! It looks like you guys had fun camping and on your Missouri adventure. Glad everything worked out despite the craziness! Oh, and Skinny Water is some nutritional drink that helps you lose weight by making your body alkaline instead of acidic so you burn more fat...??? Apparently the woman who told us about it has dropped 2 sizes in like a month, but you have to be a distributor to get it. Anyway, kind of interesting! Happy Mother's Day (yesterday)!

Jessica said...

Happy b-day little sweetheart! We just love Lex so much and we are sad we aren't there for her festivites! It seriously seems like it was just yesterday that she was that bald little baby!

The Hammonds said...

I can't even tell you how many times I have seen Lexi make the face she is making in that last picture. She's such a character! We love her!

Design Fam said...

could your cute girls get any cutier? That is totally not how you spell it. o well. cute fam I'm glad I live by you!! go get a buddy.

Camille said...

Happy B-day Lexi!! She makes me smile just looking at her! I hope she had a fun day! I also love the picture of Shane and the girls! sooo sweet!

Jon said...

She is the only kid that I see a picture of and start laughing. Is shane selling skinny water at the Pharmacy?

Nicole said...

What a cutie pie! Your Girls are so cute Lyndsay~ Happy Birthday Lexi! Its kinda late I know...:)See you in Primary!

Emily said...

I was so relieved to get on here today and see that you had not posted that picture of me with the badly decorated cake :). It was fun seeing you yesterday. I'll send you Leslie's email.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.