

It's about time that I sit down and upate this blog. It seems that May has been so busy and now it's over! Where does the time go? I celebrated my 32nd birthday this month. Now really, where does the time go? My husband really has his work cut out for him because Mother's Day and my birthday are just a week apart, but he's always so good to me. Some of my good friends took me to Training Table for lunch, YUM YUM and then I had lunch with my 2 bestest friends that live in Highland. The above picture is me with them, Emily and Carrie. Em, I had the picture of cake on here but it got deleted somehow- oops! Em made me a cake and I loved it! Emily has been my best friend since I was 7 years old and Carrie and I were roommates in Arizona and she's been one of my best friends since then. Oddly enough, they both live in the same neighborhood and are friends too. So it's great that we can all get together- it's like my 2 worlds somehow collided. I love them!

My sister Katie has been in town from Florida for the past 3 weeks and so we had lots of family time the past few weeks. We pulled out the water slide for the first time this summer and the kids had a blast. The next picture is of my sister Leslie, my sister Katie, and sister in law Julieanne. They all had their babies within a month or so of each other. It was fun to see the little babies all together. It was fun to have Katie and her family here. Her girls are so cute and the cousins all had fun playing together.

We went to Wheeler Farm for a cousins birthday party and the kids had fun feeding the ducks, chasing each other around and of course milking the cows. But look out because if you stand too close to the cows back end you just might end up with a little surprise. YUCK!

We've been busy and school is out next week and the summer officially begins. I'm excited to have the girls home and to not have anything we have to do. The weather is slowly warming up and I've enjoyed being outside working in the yard and playing with the kids out back. They are all so full of energy, it's hard to keep up. I cherish my time with each of them and wish that time would stand still for just a moment-
8 comments:
Hey Lyndsay! Em sent me a link and I have been loving reading about you and your family! They are adorable. Where has the time gone? I also loved looking at your bros and sis's blogs. I guess we are all adults now or something???
What a busy, fun-filled life you enjoy! I am so excited for summer to officially begin and for CONSISTENTLY nice weather! How fun that you and your sisters can be close now!
You are quite the blogger these days! Love the pic of Shelby and the cow - she looks like she's enjoyig herself.
I love the new background. Well done! And let's not forget to mention that I just got off a plane from Florida with 2 little girls when that picture was taken!!
So what happened to Lex and Shane in the familiy picture?;)
love the milking the cow part! Brings back memories! Thats great you have your good friends close by, funny how things turn out isn't it? I went home after choir and practiced some more also! :) It was an intense practice but it was good to learn so much!
Happy Birthday to you too!! May is great isn't it?
What a sweet blog. Thanks for the shout out. And I am glad the picture of the cake got deleted. Had I known it was going to be on your blog I would have ordered one from Costco and pretended I made it.
Post a Comment