Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lexi playing t-ball




Lexi LOVES t ball. She loves seeing how far she can hit the ball and I'm just glad that she knows where 1st base is. She was so excited after her first game that she slept with her mitt all night long. She's such a crack up. She's on a team with a bunch of neighborhood kids and her cousin Jones. One of my favorite moments was at the last game when Jones crossed home plate and wound up and smacked the coach on the butt as he crossed home plate. It was so funny!! It's comical to watch these little ones play. I'm sure it's more for our enjoyment than theirs, but I think Lexi is really glad to finally be out there playing! That's my girl!

3 comments:

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karmen said...

Like mother, like daughter! What a cutie!

Jessica said...

way to go Jones! How funny that she slept with her mitt - she is such a crack up!