Friday, March 14, 2008

Sage loses another tooth


Sage lost one of her front teeth a few weeks back and the other one has been a little loose for the last few days. So, last night Sage and I were at the church for YW basketball and during half time she and I went on the court to play ball. Leave it to mom to pass the ball a little too hard and it popped Sage right in the mouth. Her bottom teeth cut her lower lip pretty good and the ball knocked her top tooth quite loose. There was quite a bit of blood and lets just say chalk one up for mom. Anyhow, today that tooth came right out. Hardly any blood- and for those that know how my girls react to blood- that's a good thing! Here's a sweet picture of Sage without her two front teeth! She's a cutie! : )

5 comments:

Jon said...

Lyns,

A good chest pass is suppose to hit someone in the.....chest!

Jessica said...

How cute is that to have her two front teeth out! She is such a cutie!! Miss you all!!

Jeanne said...

Sage, you took one for the team, or should we say MOM. I hope the tooth fairy is paying well these days! Grandma jeanne

Katie said...

I remember when Shelby looked like that!!

Andrus Family said...

She's sporting the look I like to call "the Asher"