Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More easter pictures

Here's my little Miss Attitude!  I think this picture just says it all!  We love our Lexi!
This is Sage at the easter egg hunt in Grandma's backyard.  We just cut 4 inches off her hair and it looks so cute on her.  
I think Shelby looks so grown up in this picture.  It's happening right before my eyes.  
This is the Jensen girl trade mark!  I think I have pictures of this for all my my girls.  This one just happens to be Lexi-  gotta love the crack!
Grandma and Grandpa gave Lexi this shirt.  It says "Girly Girl- NEVER!"  Very fitting for my girls.  

6 comments:

Jessica said...

What cute pictures - I Love Libby's dress! Love to see the pics -

Steph said...

Your girls are so cute!

Andrus Family said...

Lexi just cracks me up...get it??!! Ha ha!

Karmen said...

Lyndsay...is this really you?! How exciting! I was just looking at blogs of my sisters' friends and their friends, etc. and I came upon yours! Your family is beautiful, and so are you! I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog! Come and say hi on mine too!

Sunshine Marketing said...

I finally got my video to work!
check it out ThatchersTreehouse.blogspot.com
I love your blog, he picture of you and the three girls in black and white is sooo sweet!
Tami

Camille said...

Your site looks great! Lyndsay really down-played it but it's awesome. Maybe you could teach us a few things. Check us out at www.csherratt.blogspot.com

See you around.

Rob